CBSE Class 8 Computer Science Sample Paper Set M.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
I. Write T for the correct statement and F for the wrong one:
1. The data sheet view is used to enter data in table. [ ]
2. You can enter data in design view. [ ]
3. Any field in a table can be a primary key field. [ ]
4. HTML allows nesting of list. [ ]
5. <LI> stands for List Item. [ ]
6. HTML does not support .JPEG format. [ ]
7. <TD >tag is used to add a new row in table . [ ]
8. <A> tag is used to make a text or image as Hyper link. [ ]
9. The border attribute is used to get a border around an image. [ ]
10. A rectangular shape formed by intersection of rows and columns are called cell. [ ]
11. A webpage can have a background picture. [ ]
12. Use can change the color of the font. [ ]
13. You cannot edit of a page in page view. [ ]
14. You cannot change the background colour of webpage. [ ]
II.Fill in the blanks.
1. In MS-Access all objects of a database are stored in a single file and the file name has a ______________________________ extension.
2. You cannot enter duplicate values in a _____________________ field.
3. Data is entered in ________________________ view.
4. _________________________ view allows more control over the table structure.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Computer Science Sample Paper Set M.