CBSE Class 8 Computer Science Sample Paper Set A. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Q1.Fill in the blanks:
(1) ____________ list element is used to create a bulleted list.
(2) _____________ tool is used to fill the selected portions with multiple colors.
(3) ___________ attribute specifies the location of the image that is to be displayed on a webpage.
(4) _____________ tool gives the effect of wet paint.
Q2. Name any two attribute associated with the following HTML Element
(1) <img> ________________ _______________
(2) <ol> ________________ _______________
Q3. Give one difference between the following:
(1) Healing brush tool and spot healing brush tool.
(2) <th> and <td> tags
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 8 Computer Science Sample Paper Set A.