CBSE Class 8 Computer Science Sample Paper Set P.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Q-1 Fill in the blanks:
1. _____ menu contain standard options like cut, copy, paste, find etc.
2. _____ is shortcut to open properties window.
3. In visual basic the basic building block of an application is a _____.
4. Execution time is also known as ______.
5. We write code for an object in ____________ window.
6. _____ control is used to display text that you don’t want the user to change.
7. _____ property defines the name of a control.
8. If _____ property is set to false the control will be hidden.
9. ____ is the value for center alignment of text in a control.
10. _____ property displays the text as bold.
Q-2 State true or false:
1. Forecolor property sets background color of a control.
2. You can not enter value in textbox if enable property is set to true.
3. Controls are present in toolbox.
4. Caption of command button is text we see on the command button.
5. Style property is set to zero to apply background to command button.
6. Visual Basic is popular Macromedia programming language.
7. frm is file extension of visual basic form.
8. Horizontal spacing of controls is in Edit menu.
9. In full module view you see just procedure you are working in.
10. Start icon is present in standard toolbar.
Q-3 Write the code for the output given below”
Q-4 What are the two possible values of enabled property and differentiate them?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Computer Science Sample Paper Set P.
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›