CBSE Class 8 Computer Science Sample Paper Set E. It’s always recommended to practice as mane sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
Q1) Define any two ofthe following:
Query, Database , Referential Integrity
Q2) Differentiate between:
1) Data and Information
2) Master and Slave table
3) Front end and Back end
Q3) Answer the following questions briefly:
1) Give shortcut key to run a query inLibreOffice Base .
2) What is the need of arranging data inmore than one table?
3) List any 4 possible attributes ofa Teacher table.
4) Give any 2 examples ofRDBMS.
Q4) Identify the valid field names from the following:
"cust_id" , Address, cust-id, order_number, Age
Q5) List errors (ifany) inthe following SQL statements:-!) Select from Customer *
2) Select "Cust_id", "Address" from Customer
3) Select orderNo from customer where id 2
4) Select* where id = c007 and age=45
Q6) Briefly describe the advantages ofDBMS.
Q7) Explain any 2 Integer data types available in LibreOffice Base.
Q8) Define a Report. What is the need of creating Reports?
Q9) What isa data type? How ischar data type different from a varchar?
Q10) Explain the role ofa Database administrator.
Q11) Describe the components ofthe database system.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 8 Computer Science Sample Paper Set E.
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›