Read and download CBSE Class 11 Physics Question Paper Set M designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 11 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 11 Physics have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Physics grade 11 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 11 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 11 Physics available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Physics Question Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Physics Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Physics Question Paper Set M
Physics Class 11 Question Paper
CBSE Class 11 Physics Question Paper Set M. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1 A screw gauge has a pitch of 1.0 mm and 200 divisions on the circular scale. Is it possible to increase the accuracy of the screw gauge by increasing the number of divisions on the circular scale?
2. What is the effect on the velocity of waves in a string if only 1/2 th of the original length is used with the same tension?
3 Displacement-time (S-T) graph of any object is shown in figure. Draw velocity- time graph for this motion.
4. What is the effect of detergent on the surface tension of a liquid?
5. A body falling from a height of 10 m rebounds from a hard floor. It loses 20% of its energy in impact. What is the height to which it would rise after the impact?
6. Two masses M and m are connected at the two ends of an inextensible, light string. The string passes over a smooth frictionless pulley. Calculate the acceleration of the masses and the tension in the string. M is heavier than m.
7. Two sitars A and B, playing the note ‘Dha’ are slightly out of tune and produce beats of frequency 5 Hz. The tension of string B is slightly increased and the beat frequency is found to decrease to 3 Hz. What is the original frequency of B if the frequency of A is 427 Hz?
A steel rod 100m long clamped at its middle. The fundamental frequency of longitudinal vibration of the rod is given to be 2.53 KHz. What is the speed of sound in steel?
8. Using component of force, show that it is easier to pull a lawn roller than to push it.
9. Derive an expression for the excess pressure inside a liquid drop.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Physics Question Paper Set M
Click for more Physics Study Material ›