CBSE Class 11 Physics Question Paper Set I. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practiced to get better marks in examinations.
1. Obtain the dimension of Rotational kinetic energy?
2. Under what condition is the average velocity equal to instantaneous velocity?
3. A truck and a car moving with the same K.E. are stopped by applying same retarding force by means of breaks. Which one will stop at a smeller distance?
4. Does centre of mass of a rigid body lie always on the body ?
5. Two different gases have exactly the same temperature. Does this mean that their molecules have the same r.m.s. speed?
6. If the mass of each molecule of a gas is halved and speed is doubled, find the ratio of initial and final pressure ?
7. Why are longitudinal waves called pressure waves?
8. What will be the time period of oscillation, it the length of a second pendulam is one third ?
9. Convert 1N into dyne?
10. Obtain equation of motion for constant acceleration using method of calculus?
11. On an open ground, a motorist follows a truck that turns to his left by an angle of 60º after every 500m. Starting from a given turn, specify the displacement of the motorist at the sixth and eighth turn. Compare the magnitude of the displacement with the total path length covered by the motorist in each case?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Physics Question Paper Set I.