CBSE Class 11 Physics Question Paper Set E. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practiced to get better marks in examinations.
1. What is Random error?
2. What is the net force acting on a cork floating on water?
3. A spring is cut into two equal parts. What is the spring constant of each portion?
4. Define coefficient of restitution.
5. How does the value of acceleration due to gravity change when we move from equator to poles?
6. What happens to the potential energy of a gas during its expansion?
7. Define wave function.
8. What is Doppler Effect in sound?
9. Find number of joules in 10erg.
10. A balloon is ascending at the rate of 14m/s at a height of 98m above the ground when a stone is dropped from it. After how much time and with what velocity the stone reaches the earth?
11. A shell is fired at an angle of 300 to the horizontal with a velocity of 196m/s. Find the time of flight and the maximum height attained.
12. What are the laws of limiting static friction?
13. Find an expression for the rotational kinetic energy of a body.
14. Explain Kepler’s laws of planetary motion.
15. Find a relation between coefficient of linear expansion α and coefficient of superficial expansion β.
16. What is a heat engine? Explain the efficiency of a heat engine.
17. State Zeroth law of thermodynamics. What are the conditions for an adiabatic process to take place?
18. What is meant by resonance? Give two undesirable effects of resonance?
19. Drops of water fall from the roof of a building 9m high at regular intervals of time. When the first drop reaches the bottom the fourth drop starts falling. Find the distance of second and third drop from the roof.
20. What is work? Explain its types.
21. Kinetic energy of a body is changed by 100%. Find the percentage change in its linear momentum.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Physics Question Paper Set E.
Click for more Physics Study Material ›