CBSE Class 11 Physics Question Paper Set J. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practiced to get better marks in examinations.
1. What is science ?
2. Who proposed the wave nature of electron.
3. convert 1" into radian.
4. Can a body be at rest and in motion at the same time ? Explain.
5. What is the angle between velocity vector and acceleration vector in uniform circular motion ?
6. Which quantity is shown by an area under a F-t graph ?
7. Does the work done by gravity in raising a box onto a platform depend on how fast it is raised ? Explain according to your answer.
8. If a spring of spring constant K is cut into four equal parts along its length, what will be the spring constant of each part.
9. Give dimensional formula :
(i) Angular impulse (ii) Kinetic energy
(iii) Resistance (iv) Magnification
10.Give a short note on relative velocity.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Physics Question Paper Set J.
Click for more Physics Study Material ›