CBSE Class 11 Physics Question Paper Set K. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
Section - A
1. A ball of mass 5 kg strikes against a wall at an angle of 450 and is reflected at the same angle. Find the change in momentum.
2. What is the condition to be satisfied for a mass tied to a string to perform a vertical circle?
3. What is analogous to mass in rotational motion?
4. Two sound sources produce 12 beats in 4 seconds. By how much do their frequencies differ?
Section - B
5. A stone is thrown horizontally with a speed √2gh from the top of a wall of height h. It strikes the level ground through the foot of the wall at a distance x from the wall. What is the value of x?
6. The moment of inertia of two rolling bodies A and B are IA and IB (IA > IB) and their angular momenta are equal. Which one has greater kinetic energy? Explain.
7. State and prove work energy theorem for a variable force.
Distinguish between conservative and non-conservative forces with one example each.
8. A liquid drop of diameter of 4 mm breaks into 1000 droplets of equal size. Calculate the resultant change in energy (the surface tension of liquid is 0.07 N/m).
9. The string of a pendulum is 2.0 m long. The body is pulled sideways so that the string becomes horizontal and bob is released. What is the speed with which the bob is released? What is the speed which the bob arrives at the lowest point? Assume that 10% of the initial energy is used against air resistance.
10. (i) State parallel-axes and perpendicular axes theorem.
(ii) What is the moment of inertia about an axis passing through the edge as a tangent in the plane of a disc of mass M and radius ‘r’?
11. Derive an expression for variation of acceleration due to gravity with altitude.
The acceleration due to gravity on the surface of moon is 1.7 m/s2. What is the time period of a simple pendulum on the moon if its time period is 3.5 s on earth?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Physics Question Paper Set K
Click for more Physics Study Material ›