CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2020 Set G. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. If x = –1/ 2 , is a solution of the quadratic equation 3x2 + 2kx – 3 = 0, find the value of k. 1
2. The tops of two towers of height x and y, standing on level ground, subtend angles of 30° and 60° respectively at the centre of the line joining their feet, then find x : y.
3. A letter of English alphabet is chosen at random. Determine the probability that the chosen letter is a consonant.
4. In Fig. 1, P A and PB are tangents to the circle with centre O such that <APB = 50°. Write the measure of <OAB.
5. In Fig. 2, AB is the diameter of a circle with centre O and AT is a tangent. If < AOQ = 58°, find < ATQ.
6. Solve the following quadratic equation for x :
4x2 – 4a2x + (a4 – b2) = 0.
7. From a point T outside a circle of centre O, tangents TP and TQ are drawn to the circle. Prove that OT is the right bisector of line segment PQ.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2020 Set G