Read and download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2020 Set G designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 10 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 10 Mathematics have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Mathematics grade 10 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 10 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Question Paper for Class 10 Mathematics 2020 Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2020 Set G
Mathematics Class 10 Question Paper 2020
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2020 Set G. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. If x = –1/ 2 , is a solution of the quadratic equation 3x2 + 2kx – 3 = 0, find the value of k. 1
2. The tops of two towers of height x and y, standing on level ground, subtend angles of 30° and 60° respectively at the centre of the line joining their feet, then find x : y.
3. A letter of English alphabet is chosen at random. Determine the probability that the chosen letter is a consonant.
4. In Fig. 1, P A and PB are tangents to the circle with centre O such that <APB = 50°. Write the measure of <OAB.
5. In Fig. 2, AB is the diameter of a circle with centre O and AT is a tangent. If < AOQ = 58°, find < ATQ.
6. Solve the following quadratic equation for x :
4x2 – 4a2x + (a4 – b2) = 0.
7. From a point T outside a circle of centre O, tangents TP and TQ are drawn to the circle. Prove that OT is the right bisector of line segment PQ.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2020 Set G
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2022 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2022 Set C Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2007 (1)|
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2007 (2)|
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2007 (3)|