CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2020 Set B. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. State the Euclid’s division lemma?
2. If ▲ ABC ~ ▲DEF, BC= 3 cm, EF=4cm and area of ▲ ABC= 54 cm2 then find the area of ▲ DEF ?
3. Construction of a cumulative frequency table is useful in determining __________.
4. Find the LCM of 24 and 36.
5. Find the Value of tan 48° tan 23° tan 42° tan 67°
6. Find a quadratic polynomial with sum of zeroes = 1/4 and product of zeroes 1/4.
7. Explain why 7x11x13+13 is a composite number.
8. ABC is an isosceles triangle right angled at C. Prove that AB2 = 2 AC2
9. Evaluate : sin60° cos30° + sin30° cos60°
10. Convert the following data into more than type distribution.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2020 Set B