CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2020 Set F. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. If the numbers a – 2, 4a – 1 and 5a + 2 form an A.P., find the value of a.
2. The tops of two poles of height 15 m and 10 m, standing on the ground, are connected by a wire. If the wire makes an angle of 30° with the horizontal, then find the length of the wire.
3. Write the number of solid cubes of side 3 cm which can be cut from a solid cube of side 9 cm.
4. If the point R(5, 7) is the mid-point of the line-segment joining the points P(3, y) and Q(x, 9), find the value of x + y.
5. Find the roots of the quadratic equation 5x2 – 15 √5 x + 50 = 0. 2
6. If the sum of the first n terms of an A.P. is given as Sn = n(4n + 1), find its 10th term.
7. From a point P which is at a distance of 13 cm from the centre O of a circle of radius 5 cm, tangents PQ and PR are drawn to the circle. Find the area of the quadrilateral PQOR.
8. Find the diameter of the circle whose area is equal to the sum of the areas of the two circles of diameters 30 cm and 16 cm.
9. From a deck of playing cards all aces and all hearts are removed. A card is then drawn from the remaining cards. Find the probability that it is a red face card.
10. A box contains cards numbered from 1 to 15. A card is drawn at random from the box. Find the probability that the drawn card bears a prime number.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2020 Set F
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›