CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2020 Set D. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Find the zeroes of polynomial X2 – 2X – 8 .
2. A ladder 10 m long reaches a window 8 m above the ground. Find the distance of the foot of the ladder from base of the wall .
3. If sin A = ¾ , calculate cos A .
4. Find the class mark of 15.5 – 20.5
5. For what value of a and b will the following system of linear equations have infinitely many solutions
2x +3 y =7
(a-b)x + (a+b)y = 3a+b-2
6. If ΔABC ~ΔDEF and their areas be respectively 64 cm2 and 121 cm2.If EF = 15.4 cm, Find BC.
7. If sin4A = cos(A-200) , where 4A is an acute angle, find the value of A.
8. Convert the following frequency distribution table into a less than type cumulative frequency distribution table:
9. Evaluate cos48°– sin42°
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2020 Set D