Section – A
Question numbers 1 to 10 are multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
Select the correct option.
1. HCF of two numbers is 27 and their LCM is 162. If one of the number is 54, then the other number is
2. The cumulative frequency table is useful in determining
(d) All of these
4. 2 √3 is
(a) an integer
(b) a rational number
(c) an irrational number
(d) a whole number
5. Two coins are tossed simultaneously. The probability of getting at mostone head is
6. If one zero of the polynomial (3x2 + 8x + k) is the reciprocal of the other, then value of k is
7. The decimal expansion of 23/25 x 52 will terminate after how many places of decimal ?
8. The maximum number of zeroes a cubic polynomial can have, is
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Basic Boards 2020 Question Paper Solved Set B.