Mathematics Question Paper Class 10 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2019 Set H
Mathematics Class 10 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2019 Set H. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Two concentric circles of radii a and b (a > b) are given. Find the length of the chord of the larger circle which touches the smaller circle.
2. Find the value(s) of x, if the distance between the points A(0, 0) and B(x, – 4) is 5 units.
3. Express 429 as a product of its prime factors.
4. Write the discriminant of the quadratic equation (x + 5)2 = 2 (5x – 3).
5. Find the sum of the first 10 multiples of 3.
6. If HCF of 65 and 117 is expressible in the form 65n – 117, then find the value of n.
On a morning walk, three persons step out together and their steps measure 30 cm, 36 cm and 40 cm respectively. What is the minimum distance each should walk so that each can cover the same distance in complete steps ?
7. A die is thrown once. Find the probability of getting (i) a composite number, (ii) a prime number.
8. Using completing the square method, show that the equation x2 – 8x + 18 = 0 has no solution.
9. Cards numbered 7 to 40 were put in a box. Poonam selects a card at random. What is the probability that Poonam selects a card which is a multiple of 7 ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Solved 2019 Set H.
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2022 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2022 Set C Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2007 (1)|
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2007 (2)|
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2007 (3)|