Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Psychology And Sports Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 12 Physical Education can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Physical Education Psychology And Sports in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Class 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Physical Education in Class 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Physical Education Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Worksheet for Class 12 Physical Education Psychology And Sports
Class 12 Physical Education students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Psychology And Sports in Class 12. This test paper with questions and answers for Class 12 will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 12 Physical Education Worksheet for Psychology And Sports
CHAPTER – 11
Psychology & SPORTS
Q.1 – What do you mean by stress?
Ans – Stress consists of bodily changes produced by physiological or psychological conditions that tend to upset the homeostatic balance. In medical language ‘stress’ is defined as a perturbation of the body’s homeostasis.
Q.2 – What do you mean by anxiety?
Ans – Then main aims of physical education teachers, trainers, coaches and sports psychologists is to enhance an individual’s performance at optimum level. To achieve this aim, they must consider the effect of anxiety on performance.
Q.3 – What do you mean by coping strategies?
Ans – In the field of psychology, coping refers to the thoughts and actions which we usually use to deal with a threatening situation. In other words, coping is expanding conscious effort to solve personal or interpersonal problems and seeking to minimize or tolerate stress or conflicts.
Q.4 – What do you mean by problem focused coping strategies?
Ans – The problem focused strategies deal with the root causes of stress and try to improve the stressful environment the sportspersons are experiencing. The problem focuses coping strategies are aimed at changing or eliminating the authentic source of the stress.
Q.5 – What do you men by emotion focused coping strategies?
Ans – These are those coping strategies which try to reduce the negative emotional responses linked with the stress such as embarrassment, fear, anxiety, depression, excitement and frustration. In other words, these are those strategies which are used to tackle the feeling of distress rather than the actual problem.
Q.6 – What do you mean by personality?
Ans – Personality usually means that an individual is much more than his outer appearance. It is a dynamic and organized set of characteristics passed by a person that influences his/her cognitions, emotions, motivations and behaviours in different types of situations.
Q.7 – Explain about emotional dimension of personality in detail.
Ans – Emotional dimension is also an important dimension of personality. Emotional dimension is related to emotional stability. To have emotional stability is essential aspect of one’s personality. It means that one must have proper control over various emotions such as fear, anger, disgust, distress, amusement or happiness etc. in different situations. As a matter of fact, many sportspersons feel elated when they win but start crying, abusing the umpires or referee when they lose. Such situations show one’s emotional status spontaneous outburst of such emotions is not accepted as a sign of good personality.
Q.8 – Explain any two technique of motivation.
Ans – 1. Spectators: If there is a huge number of spectators, it will have a positive effect on the players. But its effectiveness depends upon the experience and maturity of athletes. If an inexperienced athlete participates in competition, which is full of spectators, then he will not be able to perform better in comparison to an in experienced athlete. An inexperienced athlete is usually overpowered by fear.
2. Hypnotism: The motivation through hypnotism can be effective but, generally, it is discarded by the public, it has its scientific base. Several studies show its positive effect. Performance may be improved through hypnotism if it is properly employed by a trained person.
Q.9 – Discuss intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.
Ans – 1. Intrinsic motivation: Intrinsic motivation is internal. It occurs when people are compelled to do something out of pleasure, importance or desire. Motivation is always intrinsic when the force comes from within oneself.
2. Extrinsic Motivation: Extrinsic motivation is external. It occurs when external factors compel the person to do something. Motivation is always extrinsic, when external forces, positive or negative produce a behavioral change, reward, punishment, praise, blame or cash prize etc.
Q.10 – Explain any three techniques of motivation for higher achievement in sports.
Ans – 1. Presence of opposite sex: Opposite sex plays a vital role in motivation. Usually girls are motivated by the presence of boys, whereas boys are motivated by the presence of girls. This is an innate tendency of human brings. Even girls as well as boys try to be smart and active in the presence of opposite sex.
2. Spectators: If there is a huge number of spectators, it will have a positive effect on the players. But its effectiveness depends upon the experiences and maturity of athletes. If an inexperienced athlete participates in completion, which is full of spectators, then he will not be able to perform better in comparison to an experienced others.
3. Hypnotism: The motivation through hypnotism can be effective but, generally, it is discarded by the public. It has its scientific base. Several studies show its positive effects. Simple and direct strength may be improved through hypnotism if it is properly employed by a trained person.
Q.11 – What do you mean by anxiety? Discuss the management of anxiety in detail.
Ans – The main aim of physical education teachers, trainers, coaches and sports psychologists is to enhance an individual’s performance at optimum level. To achieve this aim, they must consider the effect of anxiety on performance. In fact, anxiety is a psychological and physiological state of an individual.
Management of Anxiety
1. Establish the winning feeling: Start thinking about the last time you were performing at the top of your game. After that enlist energy detail you might associate with your ‘winning feeling’. Then pick out the eight most important aspects of this positive feeling and write them down. Think those winning feelings. Naturally, it will help to create an optimum competitive mindset.
2. Stop negative thinking: Stop negative thoughts such as ‘I cannot do better no’ or ‘it is impossible to beat him in the competition’. Instead of these negative thoughts, think positive such as ‘I can do much better’ or ‘I will be the winner’. Even casuistly used to say ‘I am the greatest’.
Q.12 – Discuss the points to improve the body image and self-esteem in detail.
Ans–1. To have a positive and optimistic attitude: A positive and optimistic attitude can help individuals to improve body image and self-esteem. So one should try muscles or change in body shape and size can be a healthy choice.
2. To change your life style: Changes in your life style such as adopting a specific diet and with planned exercise programme in order to lose weight, gin muscles or change in body shape and size can be a healthy choice.
3. To identify all the aspects of your appearance realistically: For improving body image and self-esteem, identify all the aspects of your appearance which you can change realistically and which you can’t change. It is well known fact that human beings are imperfect.
4. To stop your intrinsic negative comments: When you hear negative comments coming from the core of your heart, stop them immediately if you want to improve your body image and self-esteem.
5. To give compliments about good things done by you: If you want to improve your self-esteem and body image, do some good things everyday and give compliments to yourself that you really have done good things. This act will give you immense pleasure.
More Study Material
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Psychology And Sports Worksheet
We hope students liked the above worksheet for Psychology And Sports designed as per the latest syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education released by CBSE. Students of Class 12 should download in Pdf format and practice the questions and solutions given in the above worksheet for Class 12 Physical Education on a daily basis. All the latest worksheets with answers have been developed for Physical Education by referring to the most important and regularly asked topics that the students should learn and practice to get better scores in their class tests and examinations. Studiestoday is the best portal for Class 12 students to get all the latest study material free of cost.
Worksheet for Physical Education CBSE Class 12 Psychology And Sports
Expert teachers of studiestoday have referred to the NCERT book for Class 12 Physical Education to develop the Physical Education Class 12 worksheet. If you download the practice worksheet for one chapter daily, you will get higher and better marks in Class 12 exams this year as you will have stronger concepts. Daily questions practice of Physical Education worksheet and its study material will help students to have a stronger understanding of all concepts and also make them experts on all scoring topics. You can easily download and save all revision worksheet for Class 12 Physical Education also from www.studiestoday.com without paying anything in Pdf format. After solving the questions given in the worksheet which have been developed as per the latest course books also refer to the NCERT solutions for Class 12 Physical Education designed by our teachers
Psychology And Sports worksheet Physical Education CBSE Class 12
All worksheets given above for Class 12 Physical Education have been made as per the latest syllabus and books issued for the current academic year. The students of Class 12 can be rest assured that the answers have been also provided by our teachers for all worksheet of Physical Education so that you are able to solve the questions and then compare your answers with the solutions provided by us. We have also provided a lot of MCQ questions for Class 12 Physical Education in the worksheet so that you can solve questions relating to all topics given in each chapter. All study material for Class 12 Physical Education students have been given on studiestoday.
Psychology And Sports CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Worksheet
Regular worksheet practice helps to gain more practice in solving questions to obtain a more comprehensive understanding of Psychology And Sports concepts. Worksheets play an important role in developing an understanding of Psychology And Sports in CBSE Class 12. Students can download and save or print all the worksheets, printable assignments, and practice sheets of the above chapter in Class 12 Physical Education in Pdf format from studiestoday. You can print or read them online on your computer or mobile or any other device. After solving these you should also refer to Class 12 Physical Education MCQ Test for the same chapter.
Worksheet for CBSE Physical Education Class 12 Psychology And Sports
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education best textbooks have been used for writing the problems given in the above worksheet. If you have tests coming up then you should revise all concepts relating to Psychology And Sports and then take out a print of the above worksheet and attempt all problems. We have also provided a lot of other Worksheets for Class 12 Physical Education which you can use to further make yourself better in Physical Education
You can download the CBSE Printable worksheets for Class 12 Physical Education Psychology And Sports for latest session from StudiesToday.com
Yes, you can click on the links above and download Printable worksheets in PDFs for Psychology And Sports Class 12 for Physical Education
Yes, the Printable worksheets issued for Class 12 Physical Education Psychology And Sports have been made available here for latest academic session
You can easily access the links above and download the Class 12 Printable worksheets Physical Education Psychology And Sports for each chapter
There is no charge for the Printable worksheets for Class 12 CBSE Physical Education Psychology And Sports you can download everything free
Regular revision of practice worksheets given on studiestoday for Class 12 subject Physical Education Psychology And Sports can help you to score better marks in exams
Yes, studiestoday.com provides all latest NCERT Psychology And Sports Class 12 Physical Education test sheets with answers based on the latest books for the current academic session
Yes, studiestoday provides worksheets in Pdf for Psychology And Sports Class 12 Physical Education in mobile-friendly format and can be accessed on smartphones and tablets.
Yes, worksheets for Psychology And Sports Class 12 Physical Education are available in multiple languages, including English, Hindi