Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Nature And Purpose Of Business Worksheet Set B. Students and teachers of Class 11 Business Studies can get free printable Worksheets for Class 11 Business Studies in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 11 students should practice questions and answers given here for Business Studies in Grade 11 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 11 Business Studies Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Nature And Purpose Of Business Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet Pdf
Class 11 Business Studies students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Nature And Purpose Of Business in standard 11. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 11 Business Studies will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet for Nature And Purpose Of Business
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet - Nature And Purpose Of Business - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
CLASS –XI SUBJECT – BUSINESS STUDIES
TOPIC – NATURE AND PURPOSE OF BUSINESS
1. Saksham sells his play station to his friend at a profit of Rs. 2,000. Will it be considered as a business? State the feature of business which is being highlighted in the given example.
2. “An activity can be an economic activity in one situation and non-economic in another situation”. Do you agree? Give an example to justify the given statement.
3. Which hindrance of commerce is highlighted in the following activities?
a. It removes the geographical separation between producers and consumers.
b. Warehousing facilitate holding of goods till they are required.
c. Advertising informs the consumers about the goods and services available in the market.
d. Trade provides an organized market where buyers and sellers can contact each other.
e. Banking and Financing Institutions provide necessary funds to carry on business activities.
f. Insurance protects the goods in case of damage due to theft, fire, accidents.
4. Tata Power is planting trees on roadside of several big cities. Name the objective in which Tata Power is engaged.
5. “No business is risk free.” In the light of this statement explain the concept of business risk and its causes.
6. Which type of business risk involves both the possibility of gain as well as the possibility of loss?
7. Differentiate between Business and Profession.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Worksheet - Nature And Purpose Of Business
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›