NCERT Class 6 EVS Let’s keep our surroundings clean. Download NCERT Chapters and Books in pdf format. Easy to print and read. Copies of these textbooks may be downloaded and used as textbooks or for reference. Refer to other chapters and books at other links (NCERT now providing you soft copies of all textbooks of all subjects from class first to twelfth online).
20. Let’s keep our surroundings clean Objectives
It is often seen that irrespective of their education, place of work or any other social factors people lack the basic civic sense of keeping their surroundings clean. Littering is a common sight despite the fact that waste bins are being installed in all public places to avoid this menace.
1. Go to a railway station or a bus stand or the school ground during recess or sit near a banana vendor.
2. Observe what people eat and how they dispose of the left overs.
3. Record your observation of about 50 people
Conclude your observation by preparing a report.
1. Suggest ways to spread awareness to keep the surroundings clean.
2. Display posters and stage a street play in your locality to spread awareness about keeping the surroundings clean.
3. Do a litter count in your school. Record your finding on a board for one week. (This can be a group activity of a class).
Please refer to attached file for NCERT Class 6 EVS Let’s keep our surroundings clean
Click for more Environmental Studies Study Material ›