Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set L designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 5 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 5 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 5 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 5 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 5 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set L. Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Choose the correct answers from the given options[ From questions no 1 to 5 ]
1. A Nepalese delicacy , dumpling filled with meat or vegetables which is popular in India. ;
a) Momos b) Rumali roti c) Sambhar bada d) None
2. The first Indian who produce a film in the year 1889 ;
a) H.S. Bhatwedkar b) Pooja Bhatt c) Ram Kapoor d) None
3. What is the ISD code of India ?
a) 92 b) 91 c) 99 d) None
4. Which map show the natural features of the earth ,such as plain ,plateaus ,river ,oceans ,etc.
a) Political map b) Thematic maps c) Physical map d)None
5. Which is the only floating national park in the world ?
a) Kaziranga b) Keibul Lamjao c) Dudwha d) None
* Answer the following questions briefly. [ From questions no 6 to 11 ]
6. What do you mean by communication?
7.. Mention two advantages of transport?
8. Why is it important to develop water transport in India?
9. Name two cities where metros are an important mode of commutation?
10. Highlight the two features of the Mysore Palace.
11. Name any two types of map. Define one of them.
List two features of a globe.
* Answer the following questions in three sentences each. [ From questions no 12 to 16 ] [3x5=15]
12. List two ways in which railways are better than roadways?
13. Which form of personal communication is more popular and Why?
14. What are the various means of mass communication? Explain any One briefly.
Distinguish between waterways & airways.
15. Why has air transport become more popular in recent times?
16. What are the basics components of map? Explain any two. Answer the following questions in four sentences each. [From question no 17 t0 23 ]
17. Compare the advantages provided by a post office and a telephone.
Write four sentences about television.
18. List the main attractions of Manipur. Briefly describe any two places of Tourists, attraction.
20. Distinguish between Rotation & Revolution.
21. What are the advantages of pipeline transportation?
Distinguish between mass communication & personal communication.
22. List any four benefits of cycling & walking for health.
23. List any four advantages of means of communication. * Answer the following questions: [From question no 24 to 29 ].
24. What do you mean by parallels of Latitude? Name the latitude which divides the earth into two equal halves.
25. Describe the journey of Magellan that proved that earth was round.
Draw out the main similarities and differences between Hindi and Urdu.
26. How is print media better than electronic media?
27. What is a globe? How does a globe help us?
28. List the different religions of India.
29. What makes India a favorite destination for tourists?
What are the basic components of a map? Explain any two.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set L.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›