CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set C. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I Tick (√) the correct answer :
1. When composting biodegradable waste, which of the following are you doing ?
a) refusing b) reducing c) recycling
2. Which of these will not rot even if left for a long time ?
a) Cloth bag b) plastic bag c) leather bag
3. Waste thrown or buried in land, causes _____
a) Land pollution b) water pollution c) air pollution
4. Using a plastic bottle to store water in the refrigerator, is an example of ______
a) reusing b) recycling c) reducing
5. Which gas is responsible for Global Warming?
a) oxygen b) carbon dioxide c) nitrogen
6. Which of the following is non-biodegradable?
a) Leather belt b) silver foil c) vegetable peels
7. Rotting of leaves can produce ________.
a) Land pollution b) compost c) garbage
8. Which of the following is an example of ‘Refuse’?
a) Avoiding plastic bags while shopping b) Making paper bags from old newspaper c) Buying vegetables according to one’s need
9. Where was the first trading centre established by the British in India?
a) Bangalore b) Surat c) Bihar
10. The climate of Saudi Arabia is best described as ________________ .
a) neither very hot nor very cold b) hot and dry c) cold and wet
11. Which is the largest oasis in Saudi Arabia?
a) Riyadh b) Al- Hasa c) Jeddah
12. What are the grasslands in North America called?
a) prairies b) pampas c) downs
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set C.