CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set H. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Write the correct answer:
1. Which of these is an imaginary line?
(a) Equator (b) Longitude (c) Latitude (d) All of these
2. Which of these lies in the southern hemisphere?
(a) Tropic of cancer (b) Tropic of Capricorn (c) Arctic circle (d) All of these
3. Which of these is the cheapest method of transporting goods over the long distances?
(a) Airplane (b) Truck (c) Ship (d) Train
4. What are the roads connecting major cities called?
(a) Panama canal (b) Suez canal (c) Highways (d) Roadways
II. Define the following terms.
1. Poles 2. Engine 3. Axis
III. Answer the following questions in one sentence.
1. What is the meridian marked 0 degree called?
2. What is the imaginary line dividing the earth into two hemisphere called?
3. Who invented the first aeroplane?
IV. Answer the following questions briefly.
1. Name two major ports of India
2. Name the two oceans connected by Panama Canal.
3. Name the two seas connected by Suez Canal
4. Name the two poles on the globe.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set H.