CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set G. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Choose the correct answer:
1. Three parts of the earth’s surface is covered with
a) air b) water c) land
2. The Red Fort was built by
a) Qutbuddin Aibak b) Akbar c) Shah Jahan
3. The gateways at Sanchi Stupa are called
a) Toranas b) Gopuram c) Frescos
4. How many Fundamental Rights are there?
a) seven b) six c) eight
II. Fill in the blanks:
1. The rights of our citizens are known as ___________.
2. Children below the age of __________ cannot be made to work in harmful places like
factories or mines.
3. The Qutab Minar is one of the tallest __________.
4. The continents are separated by large expanses of water called _______________.
III. Name the following:
1. The largest continent 2. The deepest ocean
3. The longest river 4. The largest desert
IV. Give names of the following:
1. Two traditional paintings of India 2. Two oceans
V. Define the following :
1. Continent 2. Constitution
VI. Answer the following briefly:
1. Which are the well known gardens in Kashmir?
2. What is Eurasia?
3. Name any two fundamental rights.
VII. Give reasons for the following:
1. Why do we celebrate Republic Day ?
2. Explain the term “White Continent“.
3. Which continent has the largest population ? Give reasons for your answer.
VII. Answer the following in two to three sentences:
1. What do you understand by Right to Freedom?
2. What do you know about the Taj Mahal?
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set G.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›