CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set J. Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
I. Fill in the blanks.
1. Telegraph was invented by __________________.
2. We should write _________________ on the evelop of the letters.
3. The messages are sent through ___________ consisting of dots and dashes by telegraph.
4. The means through which we can communicate with anyone at anytim in any part of the world is _______________
5. _______________ are the most popular means of communication today.
6. We send printed matter or pictures instantly through ________________.
7. A means through which we can communicate to a large number of people at the same time is __________________.
8. _________________ helps illiterate person to learn.
9. ________________ is a network of computer and messages are sent through __________________.
10. ___________ uses finger tip as the input device.
11. ____________ is a source of entertainment and education.
12. ____________ tell us about the qualities of a product.
II. Answer in one word.
1. The hobby of collecting stamps. _________________
2. Short film used for giving educatiaon. ________________
3. The latest method to send messages. __________________
4. ‘STD’ stand for ______________________________________
5. Messages send through mobile phones. ____________________
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set J.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›