Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set J designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 5 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 5 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 5 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 5 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 5 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Social Science Sample Paper Class 5
Students can refer to the below Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 5 exams. Please download CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set J
Social Science Class 5 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set J. Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
I. Fill in the blanks.
1. Telegraph was invented by __________________.
2. We should write _________________ on the evelop of the letters.
3. The messages are sent through ___________ consisting of dots and dashes by telegraph.
4. The means through which we can communicate with anyone at anytim in any part of the world is _______________
5. _______________ are the most popular means of communication today.
6. We send printed matter or pictures instantly through ________________.
7. A means through which we can communicate to a large number of people at the same time is __________________.
8. _________________ helps illiterate person to learn.
9. ________________ is a network of computer and messages are sent through __________________.
10. ___________ uses finger tip as the input device.
11. ____________ is a source of entertainment and education.
12. ____________ tell us about the qualities of a product.
II. Answer in one word.
1. The hobby of collecting stamps. _________________
2. Short film used for giving educatiaon. ________________
3. The latest method to send messages. __________________
4. ‘STD’ stand for ______________________________________
5. Messages send through mobile phones. ____________________
III. Complete the table.
1. ___________________ Telegraph
2. ___________________ Telephone
3. ___________________ Radio
4. ___________________ Television
IV. Give Reason .
1. Television is the most popular means of Mass communication because
2. Advertisements have a powerful impact on the life style of people because __________________________________________________
V. Define Internet.
VI. Answer the following :
1. What is Mass Media ?
2. What is the use of communication satellite ?
VII. Identify the Pictures.
I. Fill in the blanks.
1. _____________ was the first metal discovered by man.
2. _____________ began in England in the early 18th Century.
3. Steam engine was invented by ___________________
4. The change form hand made goods to machine made goods is known as
5. ________________ is a form of energy which is used to run machines.
6. A continuous flow of electricity can be maintained through a _________
7. _____________ elctricity does not cause any pollution.
8. ______________ is produced by splitting an atom.
9. The energy we get from the sun is called __________________.
10. ______________ and _____________ are fossil fuels.
II. Give one word for-
1. The other name for Dams - _______________________
2. The country famous fr wind mills _______________________
3. An excellent fuel made for animal during ____________________
4. A mixture of two metals _______________
5. An alloy made by mixing copper and tin ___________________
6. The bi product of petroleum -
III. Give Reasons
1. We should use coal and petroleum carefully because ________________
2. The discovery of iron is very important because ___________________
IV. Complete the table:
1. __________________ Battery
2. ___________________ Petrol engine.
3. ___________________ Diesel engine.
V. Answer the following :
1. Whata is mass production ?
2. How is electricity produced form water ?
I. Fill in the blanks :
1. ________________ believed in thinking and reasoning.
2. ____________ and _______________ are two greatest names in American history.
3. ________________ wanted to solve the problem of Slavery.
4. ____________ and ___________ were two books written by Karl Mask.
5. Gandhiji’s method of fighting was called _________________.
6. The Black American respected _________________ as much as we respect Gandhiji.
7. Gandhiji was against the practice of _________________.
8. Martin Luther King (jr.) started the ______________ in the U.S.A.
9. ____________ was the Chief disciple of Socrates.
10. ____________ means insistence of the truth.
II. Complete the Blanks.
1. Name - Mahatma Gandhi
Other Name - _______________________
Important works - Worked hard for ______________ and ___________
He fought against _____________________________.
His Satyagrah was based on __
2. Name : ____________________
Inspired By : Mahatama Gandhi’s ___________________
Important work : Worked for Slavery of ________________ in the
Awarded : __________________ in 1964 he donated the entire amount to______________________.
III. Match the following :
1. Karl Marx. Philosphere
2. Mother Teresa Khadi
3. Mahatma Gandhi President of U.S.A.
4. Abraham Lincoln Das Kapital
5. Socrates Nirmal Hriday
IV. Write Short note on :
1. Abrahm Lincoln. _________________________________________
2. Mahatma Gandhi ________________________________________
3. Mother Teresa ________________________________________
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Social Science Sample Paper Set J.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›