CBSE Class 8 Science Sample Paper Set G. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. There is one force which is exerted by all matter on all other matter. Which force is this?
a) Gravitational force; b) Magnetic force; c) Electrostatic force; d) Frictional force.
2. If you stand in front of a plane mirror and scratch your left cheek, your image
a) Scratches its left cheek; b) Scratches its right cheek; c) Scratches both cheeks one by one; d) Does not scratch at all.
3. The image formed by a plane mirror is
a) Virtual, erect, behind the mirror and smaller than the object; b) Virtual, erect, behind the mirror and the same size as the object;
c) Virtual, inverted, behind the mirror and the same size as the object; d) Real, erect, behind the mirror and the same size as the object.
4. If the angle between the mirror and the incident ray is 300 the angle of reflection is
a) 300; b) 600 c) 150; d) 900.
5. In which case is friction a disadvantage?
a) Running a machine; b) Walking ;c) Applying brakes; d) Writing.
6. Ball bearings are useful because
a) Rolling friction is more than sliding friction; b) Rolling friction is less than sliding friction;
c) Rolling friction is same as sliding friction; d) It is easier to apply grease to ball bearings to reduce friction.
7. Which of the following is malleable?
a) nitrogen b) sulphur c) coal d) aluminium
8. Which of the following is required for corrosion of Cu?
a) water b) oxygen c) carbon dioxide d) all of these
9. Which of the following will not react with water?
a) Phosphorous b) sodium c) calcium d) both b and c
10. Which of the following is a synthetic fibre?
a) cotton b) jute c) wool d) none of the above
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 8 Science Sample Paper Set G.
Click for more Science Study Material ›