CBSE Class 6 Science Sample Paper Set E. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Define the following:
2. Poles of the magnet
6. Water conservation
II. Answer the following questions in 2-3 sentences:
1. Why are earthworms called farmer’s friends?
2. Write at least two methods to conserve water at home
3. State at least two uses of magnets.
4. Write at least two special features of grasses found in grasslands
5. Mention the role of X-rays in the field of medicine
6. Why does stem prepare food in a cactus plant?
7. How is camouflage helpful to predators and prey (animals)?
III. Answer the following questions in brief:
1. Why is camel called the ship of the desert?
2. Give at least one difference and one example each for the following
a) Biotic and non-biotic components
b) Biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste
3. Define magnet and give precautions to be taken while working with magnets.
4. Write at least three functions of skeleton
5. Mention three uses of water
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 6 Science Sample Paper Set E.