CBSE Class 6 Science Sample Paper SA1 2014 (3)
Its very important for every student to review the question papers of previous years. The last year question papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The previous year question papers for both summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 should be reviewed to understand the examination pattern. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
I. Tick the most appropriate answer : (1×10=10)
1. Mixture of sand, water and mustard oil can be separated by :
a) Sedimentation, decantation and separating funnel
b) Sedimentation, decantation and evaporation
c) Coagulation, evaporation and distillation
2. Synthetic fibres are obtained from :
a) plants b) Animals c) None of these
3. Which is a bad conductor of heat?
i) Iron ii) rubber iii) oxygen
a) I &ii b) ii & iii c) I & iii
4. In which of the following sets, is each substance a gas?
a) Mercury, iron and air
b) Steam, oxygen and carbon dioxide
c) Nitrogen, milk and oxygen
5. Which of the following is a reversible change?
a) Milk getting sour
b) Burning of water
c) Melting of wax
6. Spinning was earlier done by :
a) Charkha b) Sickle c) pulley
7. Breaking of glass is :
a) Chemical change b) slow change c) physical change
8. Malnutrition occurs due to :
b) eating a proper diet
c) eating a poor diet
9. Which one of these is not a physical quantity?
a) Area b) time c) magnetism
10. The S.I unit of time is :
a) Hour b) second c) minute
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 Science Sample Paper SA1 2014 (3)