CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set J. Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Fill in the blanks. (1x6=6)
1. We should eat ______________ food.
2. The meal which is eaten in the afternoon is ____________.
3. __________ causes infection in our body.
4. We walk with our ___________.
5. __________ gives us energy to work and play.
6. We should drink ___________ water.
II Write „T‟ for true and “F” for false statements. (1x6=6)
1. Our mouth helps us to eat. __________________
2. Junk food is healthy food ______________
3. We should get up late in the morning. __________
4. Playing keeps our body fit and strong. __________
5. Food must be kept uncovered. ___________
6. We have seven sense organs. ___________
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set J.