CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set J. Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Fill in the blanks. (1x6=6)
1. We should eat ______________ food.
2. The meal which is eaten in the afternoon is ____________.
3. __________ causes infection in our body.
4. We walk with our ___________.
5. __________ gives us energy to work and play.
6. We should drink ___________ water.
II Write „T‟ for true and “F” for false statements. (1x6=6)
1. Our mouth helps us to eat. __________________
2. Junk food is healthy food ______________
3. We should get up late in the morning. __________
4. Playing keeps our body fit and strong. __________
5. Food must be kept uncovered. ___________
6. We have seven sense organs. ___________
III Match the following. (1x5=5)
1. The biscuit is salty a) nose
2. The cloth is soft b) eyes
3. My shoes are black c) ears
4. The music is very loud d) skin
5. A rose flower has a nice smell e) tongue
IV Choose the correct option. (1x6=6)
1. We eat with our
a) Eyes b) hands c) neck
2. We should cut our nails with a
a) Knife b) scissors c) nail cutter
3. The early morning meal is called.
a) Breakfast b) lunch c) dinner
4. We should eat good and healthy
a) Shampoo b) food c) water
5. Our clothes should be
a) Dirty b) wet c) clean
6. Which is not a part of our body?
a) Hand b) leg c) pencil
V Encircle the healthy food in the following. (1x4=4)
Burger apple noodles cake pizza
Milk sweets chips tomato egg
VI The following things are used for keeping the body clean. Identify and name them. (1x4=4)
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set J.
Click for more Environmental Studies Study Material ›