CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set T. Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
1. ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
Q1. You want to buy fruits and toys. Where will you go?
Q2. You have a written letter to your friend. Where will you post it?
Q3. You are sick and need help. Where will you go?
Q4. You want to keep your money and some valuable things safe. Where will you keep them?
Q5. Why do people work?
Q6. What is an occupation?
Q7. Who repairs our vehicles?
Q8. What does a grocer sell?
Q9. What does a clown do?
Q10. Where does the sun rise?
Q11. Where does the sun set?
Q12. What is direction?
Q13. Name four neighbourhood places that provide us with important services.
Q14. Name any three things that you can buy from a post office.
Q15. Name the four main directions.
II. FILL IN THE BLANKS
1. We call the if there is a fire in the neighbourhood.
2. A sells medicines.
3. A controls the traffic on the road.
4. We dial to call an ambulance.
5. A stitches clothes for us.
6. A makes furniture for us.
7. A repairs things made of iron.
8. A grows crops for us.
9. A makes pots on a potter’s wheel.
10. We dial to call the fire engine.
III. WRITE TRUE OR FALSE
1. A doctor treats the sick people.
2. Banks keep our money and jewellery safe.
3. People do same kinds of work.
4. A policeman treats the sick people.
5. A farmer grows crops.
6. A plumber repairs vehicles.
7. A carpenter makes pots on a potter’s wheel.
8. There are different kinds of professions.
9. There are four main directions.
10. The sun rises in the east.
IV. UNDERLINE THE CORRECT ANSWER.
1. We dial (101/102) to call an ambulance.
2. A (policeman/fireman) puts out fire.
3. A (nurse/doctor) treats sick people.
4. We dial (101/100) to call police.
5. A (clown/singer) makes us laugh in the circus.
6. A (tailor/carpenter) makes furniture for us.
7. A (cobbler/mechanic) repairs shoes.
8. A (painter/clown) entertains us.
9. A (plumber/mechanic) repairs our vehicles.
10. The sun rises in the (east/west).
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set T.
Click for more Environmental Studies Study Material ›