CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set E. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
A. Fill in the blanks : leaves footboard partywear camels clean tent pakka directly zebra crossing water houseboat woollen
1. We should keep our house ______________________.
2. During summer, the sun shines __________________over us.
3. A house made of bricks, cement and steel is a ___________________house.
4. We must cross the road at the ___________________________.
5. We should drink plenty of _____________________during summer.
6. A ____________________is a floating house.
7. During autumn ,trees shed their _____________________.
8. Mountaineers and campers put up ____________________.
9. We wear ______________________on special occasions.
10. In desert areas, __________________ are used for transporting people and goods.
11. We must not keep standing on the ________________of the bus.
12. We wear _______________________clothes in winter.
B. Tick( √ ) the correct answer :
1. Trees have new leaves during
(a) spring ( ) (b) autumn ( ) (c) winter ( )
2. Blades and knives can ________our skin.
(a) paste ( ) (b) cut ( ) (c) burn ( )
3. We must cross the road only when the pedestrian traffic light is
(a) green ( ) (b) yellow ( ) (c) red ( )
4. We use fans ,coolers and air conditioners during
(a) winter ( ) (b) summer ( ) (c) spring ( )
5. While travelling in a bus ,we must keep
(a) quiet ( ) (b) moving ( ) (c) shouting ( )
6. Crops need ____________to grow .
(a) rainwater ( ) (b) fruits ( ) (c) softdrinks ( )
7. The means of transport that moves on the sea is
(a) aeroplane ( ) (b) train ( ) (c) ship ( )
8. The fastest means of transport is
(a) train ( ) (b) aeroplane ( ) (c) ship ( )
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set E.