CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set C. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I Fill in the blanks with the words from the help box : talk, water, plants, breathe,hand pump, germs, adults, living
1. Seedlings grow into fully grown _____________________ .
2. Our body is a _______________________ machine.
3. Lungs help us to ________________________ .
4. We use __________________ to draw underground water.
5. Boiling water kills the ___________________________ in it.
6. We must drink plenty of _________________ to stay healthy.
7. We should not ___________________________ while eating.
8. Children grow up and become ________________________.
II Circle the odd one out :
1. child bus father
2. tiger heart brain
3. river lake fire
4. dal rice stone
5. tongue tree ears
6. seed seedlings grandfather
7. fruits vegetables box
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set C.