CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set G. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Fill in the blanks with the help of the given words. autumn, zebra crossing, rough, pakka, houseboat,tents, water, rain, sun, footboard
1. Mountaineers and campers put up ________________________________.
2. We must not keep standing on the ______________________________ of the bus.
3. Umbrellas and raincoats protect us from_______________________________.
4. We must drink plenty of _________________________________during summer.
5. We should not play ___________________________________ games.
6. Trees shed their leaves during ___________________________ .
7. A ________________________________ is a floating house.
8. We must cross the road at the __________________________________.
9. A house made up of bricks, cement and steel is a _____________________ house.
10. During summer, the _____________________________ shines directly over us.
II. Tick (√) the correct answer.
1. Nomads live in
(a) flats (b) igloos (c) wheel caravan
2. While travelling in a bus we must keep
(a) quiet (b) shouting (c) moving
3. We use fans and coolers during
(a) winter (b) summer (c) spring
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set G.