CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set A. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
A. Fill in the blanks: (help box given): museum zoo grandparents clown mela relatives
1. We love our _______________________and care for them.
2. The ________________________makes us laugh in a circus.
3. We enjoy going to a ___________________________.
4. My father’s parents are my ______________________.
5. We see a number of old and wonderful things in the _______________________.
6. We should not tease the animals in the ___________________________.
B. Tick (√ ) the correct answer :
1. Recreation makes us feel
(i) fresh ( ) (ii) sad ( ) (iii) tired ( )
2. We see clowns in a
(i) garden ( ) (ii) circus ( ) (iii) zoo ( )
3. A place where we can see a number of animals is a
(i) garden ( ) (ii) park ( ) (iii) zoo ( )
4. A joint family is a _________family.
(i) single ( ) (ii) small( ) (iii) big ( )
5. My uncle’s children are my
(i) uncles ( ) (ii) cousins ( ) (iii) aunts ( )
6. Nitika’s family is a
(i) nuclear family ( ) (ii) big family ( ) (iii) joint family ( )
C. Name the following :- (1x4=4)
1. Father’s mother-__________________________
2. Uncle’s wife- _____________________________
3. Father’s brother- _________________________
4. Father’s father-___________________________
D. Complete the following sentences about yourself :
1. My name is __________________________.
2. I am a ______________________________. (boy / girl)
3. I am _________________________years old.
4. My favourite game is __________________.
5. I like to eat __________________________.
6. I _____________________ my family very much.
E. Answer the following questions :
1. What keeps us fresh and active?
2. What do we write to remain in touch with our relatives? (2)
F. Draw, name and colour any 1 outdoor game ?
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Paper Set A.
Click for more Environmental Studies Study Material ›