Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set W designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Accountancy Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Accountancy Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Accountancy Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. What is a cash transaction ?
2. When should revenue be recognised ?
3. What is imprest system of petty cash Book ?
4. What is ‘Provision’ ?
5. State any one important purposefor which reserves are created.
6. Give two examples of ‘Capital Expenditure’.
7. Prepare a bank reconciliation statement from the following:-
On 31st December 2009 I had an overdraft of Rs. 750 as shown by my passbook. I had issued cheques amounting to Rs. 250 of which Rs. 200 worth only seen to have been presented for payment. Cheques amounting to Rs. 100 had been paid in by me on 30th December but of these only Rs. 75 were credited in the passbook. I also find that a cheque for Rs. 10 which I had debited to bank account in my books has been omitted to be banked. There is a debit of Rs. 25 in my passbook for interest. An entry of Rs.30 of a payment by a customer direct into the bank appears in the passbook. My pass book also shows a credit of Rs.60 to my account for interest on investments directly collected by my bankers.
8. What is suspense Account ? When is it opened ?
9. On April 1,2010 the balance of Provision for Doubtful Debts Accounts was ` 3,000. Bad Debts amounted to ` 2,000 during the year. Debtors stood at ` 1,30,000 on March 31, 2011, Make a provision for doubtful debts @5%. During 2011-12 Bad debts are `2,200. Debtors stood at `7,600 on March 31, 2012 and provision @5% is to be make for doubtful debts. Prepare Bad Debts account for the year 2010-11 and 2011-12.
10. Mention the names of any two fixed assets and any two current assets.
11. (a) Explain cash book as a subsidiary book and a principal book.
(b) Explain the imprest system of petty cash book.
12. What are the different types of errors ? Explain
13. Explain the following concepts
1. Money measurement concept
2. Business entity concept
3. Matching concept
14. State any six reasons when the ‘Cash book balance’ will be higher than the ‘pass book balance’.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set W
Click for more Accountancy Study Material ›