Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 3 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Accountancy Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Accountancy Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Accountancy Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 3 It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Name any two users of accounting information.
2. Give an example of intangible fixed asset.
3. Depreciation charged on machinery, which accounting voucher will be prepared for it.
4. Give any one difference between Bill of exchange and Promissory Note.
5. Name any two items given in Receipt and Payment A/c which are not considered in Income & Expenditure A/c.
6. State the basis of accounting on which Income & Expenditure account is prepared.
7. Prepare the correct Trial Balance from the following:
Please click the link below to download full pdf file CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 3
Click for more Accountancy Study Material ›