CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 3 Solved. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Name any two users of accounting information.
2. Give an example of intangible fixed asset.
3. Depreciation charged on machinery, which accounting voucher will be prepared for it.
4. Give any one difference between Bill of exchange and Promissory Note.
5. Name any two items given in Receipt and Payment A/c which are not considered in Income & Expenditure A/c.
6. State the basis of accounting on which Income & Expenditure account is prepared.
7. Prepare the correct Trial Balance from the following:
Please click the link below to download full pdf file CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 3 Solved
Click for more Accountancy Study Material ›