CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 4 Solved. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. What is Depreciation?
2. What is Contra Entry?
3. What are compound journal entries?
4. Give the meaning of entity.
5. What are intangible assets?
6. What is a debit note?
7. What is an opening entry? Give an example.
8. Define a trail balance. Why is it prepared?
9. Explain briefly the objectives of accounting.
10. Pass journal entries for the following transactions.
i) Prepaid salary Rs 15,000/-.
ii) Unearned commission Rs. 10,000/-.
iii) Goods worth Rs 5,000/- distributed as free samples.
11. Mohan started a business on 1st Jan, 2013 with a capital of Rs 1,00,000/- and a loan of Rs. 50,000/- from the bank. On 31st Dec, 2013, his assets were Rs 1,75,000/-. Find out his capital as on 31st Dec, 2013 and profit earned during the year.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 4 Solved
Click for more Accountancy Study Material ›