Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 7 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Accountancy Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Accountancy Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Accountancy Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 7. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. If accounting information is based on facts and it is verifiable by documents, it has the quality of
a) Relevance b) Reliability
c) Understandability d) Comparability.
2. Which of these in not a fundamental accounting assumption?
a) Going Concern b) Consistency
c) Accrual d) Materiality
3. Accrual concept is based on:
a) Matching principle b) Dual aspect principle
c) Cost Principle d) Going concern concept.
4. Credit purchases of furniture will be recorded through which voucher?
a) Debit voucher b) Credit voucher
c) Cash voucher d) Transfer voucher
5. Goods costing Rs. 20,000/- is sold at a profit of 20% on cost and trade discount is allowed @10 and cash discount of 10% ia also allowed. Half the payment was received at the time of sale. What is the amount of cash received at the time of sale?
a) Rs. 9,720/- b) Rs. 10,800/- c) Rs. 11,880/- d) Rs. 10,820/-.
6. Which of the following may have both Dr. or Cr. Balance?
a) Only cash column of cash book. b) Only bank column of cash book.
c) Both cash and bank Column d) Neither bank nor cash column.
7. Distinction between Cash basis of Accounting and Accrual basis of accounting.
8. Give example for each of the following type of transactions:
a) Increase in asset and increase in liability.
b) Decrease in asset and decrease in liability.
c) Decrease in asset and decrease in owner’s capital.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 7.
Click for more Accountancy Study Material ›