CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 2 Solved. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. What is meant by Amortisation?
2. What is meant by Capital Receipt?
3. What is a Transfer Voucher?
4. Explain Management as a user of Accounting Information.
5. Give two examples of Deferred Revenue Expenditure.
6. What is meant by External Liabilities?
7. Explain any three qualitative characteristics of accounting.
8. Explain briefly advantages of maintaining Petty Cash Book.
9. Give three points of difference between Book-Keeping and Accountancy.
10. Give three points of difference between Trade Discount and Cash Discount.
11. Jagan started business on January1, 2005 with Rs. 70,000/-. On December 31, 2005, his assets were Rs. 2,15,000/- and his liabilities were Rs. 80,000/-. Find out his closing capital and the profits earned during the year.
12. Classify the following accounts according to traditional approach:
i) Cash paid for tools. ii) Loan from Bank.
iii) Goodwill. iv) Advertisement Expense.
v) Cash Received. vi) Drawings.
13. Journalise the following transaction of Alex and find out which business value is indicated here.
Jan 1 Started business with cash Rs. 50,000/-, Goods Rs. 30,000/- & Stock Rs. 2000/-
Jan 2 Outstanding salary amounting Rs. 1,500/-.
Jan 3 Donation for scholarship to the poor students Rs. 51,000/-.
14. If the same method of depreciation is used every year, which principle of accountancy is followed. Explain this principle.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 2 Solved