Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 5 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Accountancy Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Accountancy Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Accountancy Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 5. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. What is meant by the term “Business Transaction”?
2. What are non-current liabilities?
3. Prepaid Insurance is an asset. Do you agree? Give reason.
4. A Receipt and Payment Account has a debit and credit side as in cash book. Is it correct? Give reason.
5. What do you understand by the term „Database‟?
6. Define Subscriptions.
7. Prepare a Double Column Cash Book from the following transactions of Parker for the month of April, 2014. He maintains a park in the area of operation. Indicate the values highlighted in this case.
8. State which Accounting Principles are violated in these cases and give the reason:
Sept. 1 Harsh Traders create annual provisions for discount on creditors
Sept. 2 In the books of V M & Sons it is seen that fixed assets are appearing at the market value.
Sept. 3 Mohan Bros. records the revenue at the time of receiving the order for goods.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Sample Paper Set 5
Click for more Accountancy Study Material ›