CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper SA 2 2010 (7). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
SECTION - A
1. Which one is a chemical change ? Rusting of iron or melting of iron.
2. Why is it advised not to use copper or brass vessels to store pickles or curd ?
3. Thermal power plants are setup near coal or oil fields. Give reason.
4. Which is having more resistance ? A 100 W bulb or a 60 W bulb ?
5. What is the main ore of mercury ? How mercury is obtained from this ore ?
6. What is meant by the term pH of a solution ? The pH of rain water collected from two cities A and B was found to be 6 and 5 respectively. The water of which city is more acidic
7. Write the balanced chemical equation for the chemical reaction between Manganese dioxide and Aluminium powder. What happens if Manganese powder is heated with Aluminium oxide ?
8. A white powder is added while baking breads and cakes to make them soft and fluffy.What is the name of the powder ? What are the main ingredients in it ? What are the functions of each ingredient ?
9. Explain the significance of peristaltic movement that occur all along the gut during digestion.
10. You are given with two solar cookers, one with a plane mirror as reflector and the other with concave mirror as reflector. Which one is more efficient ? Give reason for your answer.
11. State the law that relates current through a conductor and the potential difference between its ends. Represent the law mathematically.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper SA 2 2010 (7).