CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper NSQF 2017 Set 2. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Draw the structure of ethane molecule and write the number of covalent bonds in it.
2. Name the chemical reaction used to convert ethanol to ethanoic acid.
3. Name the life-process that is essential for the existence of an organism.
4. List in tabular form two distinguishing features between the binary fission and fragmentation.
5. State any four characteristics of the images formed by convex mirrors.
6. Why are coal and petroleum considered as fossil fuels ? Why are these not considered as renewable sources of energy ? Write the name of a green house gas released on combustion of these fuels.
7. What is a functional group in carbon compounds ? Write the structural
formula and the functional group present in (i) propanol and (ii) chloropropane.
8. Write the electronic configurations of the elements ‘X’, ’Y’ and ‘Z’ having atomic numbers 8, 17 and 20 respectively, and answer the following questions :
(a) What is the period number of ‘Z’ ?
(b) What is the group nu’ber of ‘Y’ ?
(c) Write the formula of the compound formed by the combination of ‘X’ and ‘Z’
9. How does Hydra reproduce by budding ? Explain with the help of labelled diagrams. Why is this method of reproduction called asexual method ?.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper NSQF 2017 Set 2