CBSE Class 12 Graphics Boards Question Paper 2018. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Which one do you like or dislike most among all the Mughal or Deccani
miniature-paintings included in your course of study ? Give your
appropriate reasons in detail, based on the aesthetic parameters.
2. Describe the main features of the Bengal School of Painting.
3. Which human life-values and emotions are shown in any one of the following Contemporary (Modern) Indian art-works ? Explain in short :
(a) Children (a graphic-print)
(b) Triumph of Labour (a sculpture)
(c) Mother and Child (a painting)
4. Evaluate the artistic achievements of any one of the following painters with reference to his particular painting included in your course of study :
(a) Nuruddin (Rajasthani School)
(b) Nainsukh (Pahari School)
5. Identify any one relevant painting of the Mughal or Deccani School of Miniature Painting included in your course of study, comprising of the following features and explain them in that painting accordingly :
(a) Live depiction of birds and animals in the Mughal miniature paintings.
(b) Delineation of Raga-Raginis in the Deccani miniature paintings.
6. Mention the titles of any five paintings of the Bengal School included in your course of study.
7. Mention the names of any five contemporary (modern) Indian graphic-artists included in your course of study.
8. Mention the names of any three sub-schools of the Rajasthani School of Miniature Painting and two of the Pahari School of Miniature Painting included in your course of study, which are important in your view.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Graphics Boards Question Paper 2018.
Click for more Graphics Design Study Material ›