CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Question Paper Set K. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practiced to get better marks in examinations.
1. How many water molecules are there in a drop of 1micro gram of water.
2. Nickel atom can lose two electrons to form Ni+2 ion. The atomic number of nickel is 28. From which orbital will nickel lose two electrons?
3. Give the designation of orbitals when.
a) n = 2 ; l = 0 b) n = 3, l = 2
4. Akalimetals do not form dipositive ions.Why?
5. Why does molality preferred than molarity for expressing the concentration of a solution?
6. To which block does the element with atomic number 50 belong ?
7. Why do elements in a group have similar physical & chemical properties?
8. Can a non-polar molecules have polar covalent bonds? Explain.
9. Calculate the amount of KClO3 needed supply sufficient oxygen for burning 112 L of CO gas atNTP.
10. State the law of multi-proportion & explain with the help of an example.
11. Calculate the wave number for the longest wavelength transition in the Balmer series of atomic hydrogen.
12. Enlist the main limitations of the Bohr’s theory.
13. Why is fluorine (F2) more reactive than chlorine (Cl2)?
14. The size of F ion is larger than that of F atom while that of Na+ ion is smaller than that of Na atom. Explain.
15. How does the bond length vary in dicarbon species : C2 , C2 - and C2 -2 ?
16. Interpret non-liner shape of H2S and planner shape of PCl3 on the basis of VSEPR theory
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Question Paper Set K.
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›