CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Question Paper Set G. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practiced to get better marks in examinations.
1. Name one solid which shows both Frenkel and Schottky defect.
2. Which structure in a protein is unaffected during denaturation.
3. How will you convert But- 2 - ene to ethanal.
4. Write a balanced equation for complete hydrolysis of PCl5
5. A reaction has rate constant 3.5 x 10 -5 mol l-1 s-1. What is its order?
6. Give the expression for the half life of a first order reaction.
7. Though polar, Haloalkanes are insoluble in water. Why?
8. Why do alkali halides, heated in alkali vapour give out colours?
9. Critical temperatures of N2, CO, CH4 are 126, 134, and 190 K, respectively. Arrange them in increasing order of adsorption on the surface of charcoal. Give reason.
10. In Chromium (iii) chloride, chloride forms the ccp, and chromium ions occupy octahedral voids.,What fraction of octahedral voids are occupied . What is the fraction of total voids occupied?
11. Which will have greater molar conductivity and why?
a) 1 mole of KCl dissolved in 200ml of the solution
b) 1 mole of KCl dissolved in 500 ml of the solution.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Question Paper Set G.
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›