CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Question Paper Set F. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practiced to get better marks in examinations.
1. What are Lewis Acids?
2. Drops of a liquid assume spherical shape. Why?
3. Why do alkali metals show photoelectric effect?
4. Tea or coffee is sipped from the saucer when it is quite hot. Explain why?
5. Define law of multiple proportions.
6. Out of LiOH and CsOH, which one is more basic?
7. Define extensive property.
8. What is Bronsted – Lowry concept of acids and bases?
9. What is molarity? How does it vary with temperature?
10. Explain why is the size of cation always smaller than the parent atom?
11. Why do halogens have highest value of electron gain enthalpies in their respective periods?
12. What is the increase in volume, when the temperature of 600 ml of air increases from 27°C to 47° under constant pressure?
13. Write down the electronic configuration of (i) Fe (ii) Mn2+ [At. No. of Fe = 26, Mn = 25]
14. Derive De-broglie equation and give its significance.
15. (a) State Le-Chatelier's principle.
(b) Draw the shape of PCl5.
16. State and explain Markownikov's rule with suitable example.
17. What is common ion effect? Give one example.
18. The solubility product of Ag2CrO4 is 2 x 10-12 at 25OC. Calculate the solubility of Ag2CrO4 in mol/lit.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Question Paper Set F.