CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Question Paper Set H. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practiced to get better marks in examinations.
1. Calculate the amount of Carbon dioxide that could be produced when one mole of carbon is burnt in 16 g of dioxygen.
2. 1 M or 1m solution, which is more concentrated? Why?
3. What is photoelectric effect?
5. State modern periodic law.
6. Draw the Lewis dot structure of CO.
7. Write the general outer electronic configuration of f- Block elements.
8. Define lattice Enthalpy.
9. State and illustrate the law of multiple proportion.
10. (a) Boron has two isotopes, the relative abundance of lOB is 20% and that of11B is 80%. Find the average atomic mass of Boron.
(b) How many significant figures are present in the following.(l) 0.0025 (2) 208
11. (a) write the mathematical expression of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. (b) State Pauli Exclusion principle.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Question Paper Set H.
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›