CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - Practical Questions
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
CLASS 11 -LIST OF PRACTICAL QUESTIONS
1. WAP to find the Simple Interest given principal P=100 ,take rate and time from the user.
2. WAP to take marks in 3 subjects from the user ,find the total and percentage .Assign the
grades according to the following
>=40 and <60 C
>=60 AND <80 B
3. WAP to print the largest of 3 numbers using conditional operator.
4. WAP to test whether an input character is an vowel or not.
5. WAP to find is if a number is prime or not.
6. WAP to find the LCM and HCF of 2 numbers.
7. WAP to print the Fibonacci series upto n ,where n is taken from the user.
8. Write a menu driven program to take a number from the user and test
If it is a palindrome or not
To print its factorial
If it is a Armstrong number or not
9. WAP to find the roots of a quadratic equation.
10. WAP to find the sum of the series:
11. WAP to search a number in an 1D array using
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - Practical Questions
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›