CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - Pointers
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
1. What is the difference between static and dynamic allocation of memory. Explain with example.
2. Illustrate the use of this pointer with an example.
3. Differentiate between new and delete operators.
4. Explain self referential structures with example.
5. Differentiate between the following statements :
(i) int *ptr=new int(5); and int *ptr=new int;
6. Explain the relationship between arrays and pointers.
7. Predict the output of the following program :
char Message=”What a Show”;
(Do all programs using pointers only)
(1) WAP to check whether a string is a palindrome or not.
(2) Write a menu driven program to swap two numbers using Call by Value, Call by reference
(3) WAP that has a user defined function taking a string as an argument and finding the length
ofthe passed string.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - Pointers
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›