CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - Fundamentals of Computer Science - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
1. What are data types?
2. In what categories data types are divided?
3. Define a variable
4. Differentiate between declaration, definition and initialization of a variable.
5. Define a constant
6. Differentiate between 1, ‘1’, “1”
7. Give examples of integer,float,character and string constant
8. Why is char often treated as integers?
9. Can integer value be stored in float variables and vice versa?
10. Can char be stored in int variables and vice versa?
11. What is #include called and why?
12. What are various types of operators
13. Differentiate between unary, binary and ternary operator
14. How is postfix operator different from prefix? Which has higher priority?
15. Give the priority of all operators?
16. What is the difference between = and = = ?
17. Differentiate between simple and compound statements.
18. What are put in and get from operators?
19. Differentiate between syntax,logical and runtime errors.
20. What is the difference between keyword and identifier?
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - Fundamentals of Computer Science
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›