CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - List of C++ Programs
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
1. Write a C++ program to display “Hello World!” on the output screen.
2. Write a program to display Multiplication Table of a number inputted by the user.
3. Write a program to read the coefficients A, B, C of the following quadratic equation and display the
roots with appropriate message (nature of the roots).
A.X2 + B.X + C = 0
4. Write a menu based program to compute the area and perimeter of the following geometrical figures:
5. Define the following user defined functions:
double pow (double x ,int n) to calculate and return Xn ;
double fact (int n) to calculate and return factorial of n ;
Using these two defined functions, write programs to calculate the sum of the following series:
a. Sin Series
b. Cos Series
c. Exponential Series
6. Rewrite the above programs without using the functions pow( ) and fact( ).
7. Define a function to get an integer number N as argument and display all numbers of the Fibonacci
Series equal or less than N. Also write a minimal C++ program to use this function.
8. Define a function SOD to get an integer number as argument and return the sum of the digits of
that number. For example, if the argument is 1537, the function should return 16 (which is sum of
1 + 5 + 3 + 7). Also write a minimal C++ program to use this function.
9. WAP to read a string and determine whether that is a (non case sensitive) palindrome or not.
Eg. Madam is a palindrome.
(note ‘M’ & ‘m’ are equal in this non case sensitive example)
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - List of C++ Programs
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›