Worksheet for Class 11 Psychology
Class 11 Psychology students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Psychology in Grade 11. This test paper with questions and solutions for Standard 11 Psychology will be very useful for tests and exams and help you to score better marks
Class 11 Psychology Worksheet Pdf
PART - A
1. In ________disorder people overeat and they vomit or use laxatives to reduce their weight.
2. The process of organizing visual field into meaningful wholes is known as ________.
PART – B
3. Differentiate the two thresholds.
4. What are teratogens and how they are affecting prenatal development?
PART – C
5. What are the psychological dimensions of sound?
6. Explain various eating disorders.
PART – D
7. Explain various monocular cues of perception in detail?
1. Anorexia Nervosa
2. Form Perception
3. Absolute Limen or Absolute threshold is the term describing about the minimum amount of value required to recognize a particular stimuli as separate entity.
Difference threshold or Different Limen means the minimum or minor difference in between two stimulus to be recognized as two separate ones.
4. Teratogens are harmful environmental agents which are affecting the growth and development of the foetus. The common teratogens which are directly affecting the foetus are toxic chemicals and substances, radiation, pollutants. The pregnant lady during the time period is consuming alcohol or smoking cigarettes and using overdose of chemicals and drugs means it may directly harm and damage the foetus.
5. The psychological dimensions of sound are three and they are Loudness, Pitch, Timbre.
Loudness: Loudness of the sound is determined by its amplitude. The sound waves loud or soft is totally determined by amplitude, if the amplitude is higher the sound will be loud and if the amplitude is low means the sound will be soft.
Pitch: Pitch refers to the highness or lowness of sound and it is determined by the frequency. If the frequency is higher means the pitch will be higher and if the frequency is lower means the pitch is lower.
Timbre: Timbre means the nature and quality of sound. Timbre of the sound which comes from a old car engine is different and the sound of a melodious song is different.
6. Eating disorders are basically of three types and they are Anorexia nervosa: The people suffering with this disorder they fell that their body weight is increasing and in order to reduce it they starve themselves and stop eating or they refuse to eat.
Bulimia nervosa: In this disorder an individual will eat a large quantity of food and afterwards due to lack of digestion they may go for vomiting, in some situations they may use laxatives or diuretics to reduce body weight. Binge eating: It a kind of eating disorder where we can notice the people eating frequently.
7. Monocular cues of perception are effective when any object is viewed with one eye. These cues are used by artists to induce depth in two dimensional paintings.
Relative size: The objects which are far away their retinal image will become smaller and smaller. If the objects comes near and their retinal image will be much bigger.
Interposition or Overlapping: If some portion of an object is covered with another object, the overlapped object will be perceived as far away as the object that covers.
Linear perspective: This phenomenon stays that the distant objects appear or visible to be closer together than the nearer objects. Aerial perspective: The dust and moisture in the air makes the distant objects as hazy and blurry.
Light and shade: In light some objects get highlighted and some parts become darker due to shade. The light and shade provide us with information about the distance of the object.
Relative Height: The taller objects are perceived as being close or together than the smaller objects as being far away.
Texture Gradient: It represents a phenomenon by which the visual field having more density of elements is seen farther away. Motion Parallax: It is a kinetic monocular cue, The distant object appears to be moving very slow than the near objects.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Psychology Worksheet Set B Solved
Books recommended by teachers
|CBSE Class 11 Psychology What is Psychology Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 11 Psychology What is Psychology Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 11 Psychology What is Psychology Worksheet Set C|
|CBSE Class 11 Psychology Method of Enquiry in Psychology Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 11 Psychology The Bases of Human Behaviour Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 11 Psychology The Bases of Human Behaviour Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 11 Psychology Human Development Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 11 Psychology Human Development Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 11 Psychology Sensory Attentional And Perceptual Process Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 11 Psychology Learning Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 11 Psychology Memory Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 11 Psychology Thinking Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 11 Psychology Motivation And Emotion Worksheet Set A|